Friday, December 18, 2015

Professional Article




The article I read is about the technical side of the RWBY animation series. They talk about how they make and animate the show. They said that they use Maya to Make the characters, props, and Sets.

When i saw that, i was amazed because, "I know how to use Maya! That means that i could create RWBY style animations!" This made me inspired to continue on into the animation department because that is what i have always wanted to do. As i continued reading, i was constantly learning more about the series that i thought i knew a lot about. I learned about how they overcame any obstacle that they came across, they didn't, that was how. Instead if trying to solve it they just tried to find creative ways around it, so that made me re-think about how i overcome problems that i face.So now instead of struggling to find a solution to a problem I find, I'm just going to try to turn it around and take advantage of it. It's a great way to look at things and will make everything fun in the long run.

Link to the Website: http://www.creativebloq.com/animation/rbwy-anime-action-dynamic-3d-twist-9134477

No comments:

Post a Comment